IT Pedagogical Prize 2023
The nomination criterias are the following:
1. The nominees have developed, and in teaching successfully completed, an
innovative pedagogical idea.
2. The nominees must for several years have performed an extraordinary and successful teacher deed.
If the nomination is based on criteria 1:
• Describe the innovative pedagogical idea
• Describe in which programme and/or in which course the pedagogical idea has been
implemented, and how the idea has become successful/extraordinary, i.e. by course
evaluations and/or support letter from students
If the nomination is based on criteria 2:
• Describe the teacher deed
• Describe which time period the teacher deed refers to and which programme and/or course
that relates to the teacher deed, and in what way the teacher deed can be considered
successful/extraordinary, i.e. by course evaluations and/or support letters from students
In addition to the above:
• What are the effects of the pedagogical idea (criteria 1) or the teacher deed (criteria 2), i.e.
fewer dropouts, improved grades, or other positive effects related to the education?
• Support for the nomination, i.e. names of the teachers/students who support the nomination.